1. During the school period, students should look dignified and simple.
2. Shoes with pulleys are not allowed on campus.
1. Respect the teacher, treat others with courtesy, respect the students, be self-disciplined and self-conscious during assemblies, classes, and queues, and maintain silence.
2. Cherish public property, cherish resources, keep the school clean, do not graffiti on campus, throw garbage on the ground and deliberately block school toilets. Vandalism of public property is strictly prohibited, including tearing up school posters and classmates’ homework, as well as chewing gum.
3. There are teachers and classmates who love teachers and classmates, talk without filthy words, and do not insult, intimidate and bully others.
4. Be diligent in schoolwork, prepare textbooks and apply stationery during class.
5. Attach importance to integrity, and report to the school as soon as possible after picking up the pieces.
6. Go to school on time, not be late, leave early without reason, and leave the school without permission during the school period.
7. Actively participate in activities organised by the school and do not engage in provocative acts inside and outside the school.
8. Pay attention to health, do not act that cause harm to the body, and do not fight with others or deliberately harm others’ bodies on any occasion.
9. Valuables and any sharp objects should not be carried back to school and should not be stolen.
10. When taking the test, you must follow the relevant rules of the school.
The above rules shall be decided by the Principal or the School Council and may be amended or deleted at any time. Students who violate the above school rules may be punished with penalties such as a warning, suspension, or expulsion according to their severity. If the school does not notify the school of absent absence for three days during the school year, the school has the right to expel the student, and if he/she misses the class due to the incident, he/she shall submit a leave letter to the class teachers.